Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Peace Making

How YOU can make a difference and Be the Peace You Want to See in the World
Dr. Andrew Skadberg

What Can You Do – How to Get Started

I suspect you may be wondering how you may get started for transforming your way of Being. If you are wondering this, that is a good thing. I often find myself agreeing with so much of these materials for “self-help”, work on making our lives better but the question always arises “so what, now what?” All of this is excellent information, but I want to know what I can do to get started: are there certain types of activities, or practices that I can do to begin this process. In other words, what actions can I take?

There are so many wonderful programs out there. So many resources, experts, workshops, programs, courses, etc. etc. And I am very glad to see these kind of developments. However, sometimes I feel there might be so much information and options as to be overwhelming. I believe that the K.I.S.S. (keep it simple sweetheart) principle applies in so many things, and in this case especially so. So what I am providing here is one of the most simple, straightforward and powerful programs that I am aware of currently - “The Practice”. I very much believe also in not “re-inventing the wheel”. If there is something that works, use that as a starting point and then as you go along you can continually “add-value” or features to what you use for your own personal development.



































The Practice – A Summary
By Desmond Donald Green -
Available for free, The Global Citizenship Passport that includes

The Practice
The Practice defines a body and process of core principles that when applied set the stage for life affirming demonstrations. The value of these core principles have all been well documented. For the most part the principles are presented with focus on their applications scripting new behavior patterns for productive living..
























































































































































































Gaia´s Message to Me

This was a message I shared with two friends who saw my blog "Love is the Motivator".

Here is the message I shared with them about my VERY CLEAR AND PROFOUND KNOWING as I woke up this morning. You must understand, that this realization has come as part of a long and arduous time of introspection, self seeking, prayer and hardship, but Self understanding, answers to the BIG questions, consciousness and true freedom have been just part of the fruits. Here is the first of what will be many messages along these lines.

Dear Friends,

I am still plugging away, and will be until my last breath. Today I want to share what I know to be the key, and I will be sharing this same message everywhere I go because I have known it since Gaia planted in me 23 years ago.

We have to wake people up to our relationship to Gaia. I suspect you really know this, but I woke up so clear TODAY that we have gotten caught up in the details, what with "global warming", pesticides, etc., etc., etc., etc. The key relationship that we must mend, to demonstrate our readiness to go through ascension, (if that is what is happening) is how we relate to our Spiritual Source.

Gaia is the primary link in our chain to Source, the One. My dear friend Desmond Green has been bringing home to me that "we are PHYSICAL SPIRIT and now just becoming conscious of it". This is consistent with all great historical messages.

But the converter of Spirit, or Star Stuff, in the form that we get this fabulous sense experience as "human-beings" is the Earth, Gaia!!!! It is the water plant, the rock factory, the aluminum factory, the air plant, the sun converter, the flower supplier, the bird and butterfly manufacturer, the light converter to physical matter that we can have deep and profound sense experiences and be conscious and "feeling" of the fact "plant"!!! Likely the first time in the history of the universe, based on my research to date. This is the half-truth that we have been sold that we are the only life in the Universe.

But at this point, being an ex-academic, we are not passing the course. We can do better. But time is really running out. That message came home emphatically in Osho´s video that I first posted in my blog Waking Up the World - Osho.

And I believe the test for us is to do our damndest in these last days to try to wake people up to this important relationship. I got the assignment 23 years ago, through Gaia´s Spirit I guess, while I was on a canoe trip in Minnesota. At that time it was my job to "try to create opportunities for people to experience the outdoors so their spirit wakes up". I have been following the path, but in not very effective strategies (at least that I can tell).

But this morning the urgency is upon me. We have to share this with our kids, and their kids, and our grandparents and our uncles and aunts. If we do our utmost we might be able to help more people go on the ride to 5D, but if even if the ascension doesn´t happen like we are dreaming of, we will have a different experience here too. Because I think inherently, if we become conscious of this one single relationship, I think our relationship with ourselves and with our God will change too.

I have come to the conclusion that if the church was really teaching the word of God, they would have been preaching about this.

I don´t mean to be ranting here, I just have been given a new assignment, after likely 50 years of floundering. Now it is time to become the clanging symbol, or the light on the hill, or whatever method it takes to plant a seed in each persons heart that I can.

We are all in this together we have to save ourSelves, and each other.

2 comments:

  1. Great message and program. It is simple, yet profoundly powerful. God Bless.

    Darryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Andy with all of my Breaths...
    (((((((((((EYE AM MY BREATH BREATHING CONSCIOUSLY FOREVER)))))))))))

    ReplyDelete