Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Vision in a Nutshell

I made a decision to "change the world" in 2005, (for my children, when I knew much less than I do now, about vibrational energy and such) and revalidated it in 2007 - something like how Gandhi must have made a decision to free India or Norman Borlaug made a decision to feed everyone.

My understanding is that if we allow our connection to Gaia, to our Divine Mother to be made, we will find ourselves ushered into a more balanced way of being. I have been given insights that this process is really so simple - to relax and become re-aquainted, to be conscious of our breath, and know that each of us are the creators of our world.

So the process is quite simple, not complicated, because when we tap into our own breath and begin to treat ourselves with kindness and respect, and learn how our divine guidance program works, our feelings, we will be perfectly guided and then that re-creation will be guided like a Divine symphony to a realization of Peace and Harmony.

My aim, is to usher in this Peace, one person at a time. To empower each individual to know that truth of Love, and that they are that love, and they are motivated by that Love. There is nothing to fear, as all is in perfect order. I don't fear whether the sun will shine, or my molecules or the galaxies will hold together, why would I fear about the tiny systems that we, I guess a bunch of errant children, could somehow be outside of the Divine orchestration. So my Vision, is that we "re-create" the world into the paradise that we all know in our hearts can be. We can each create the world of our dreams that we have been afraid to state boldly, because there has been a lot of discouragement of such things. And by the way, there has been a purpose for that too - it is just difficult to grasp. All I know, that even all of the things I haven't liked have taught me a lot about Love, Service, Patience, Vision and a desire to be even a better Andy, each day. I continue to believe in "ever expanding possibilities" and as I do that I am happier and happier each day because I realize that what I was afraid of is not real, and that when I go through my fears I always find wonder and joy and mystery, and on and on it will go until I return to the One, complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment